First of all, our apologies for the disruption this morning.
At 9:30 CET we noticed that the customer-panel that shows the order details did not show the details of the orders anymore. Clicking on an order resulted in a blank panel.
The fix was finished and internally tested at 10:30. At 11:00 the fix was active in the ROBIN application itself.
Modifications on our side early this morning to the customer-panel caused this, but these modifications were not directly related to the order-section of the customer panel. That's why we didn't spot this glitch during our testing process. We have updated these processes to include this, for future modifications. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience.